• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Le monde de Warboss [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Le monde de warboss.

Type of map : Hero
Language : French
Programming : GUI
Number of players : 2
How long ? : 1h30 - 3h
Creator : Ragnaros (me)
Description :
At the begining we have 4 heroes ( 2 heroes for player 1 (red) and 2 heroes for player 2 (blue)). They must to Move in the map and doing quests, kill lot of boss, survive in an arena, kill the Council, and the big champion, come in a big war, clean islands, kill diablo ? Illidan ? The lich king ? And more !?
All boss have strategies to kill them. I will give you the strategies with the folder when i take my map on the website.
But, i think there are some bugs in the GUI, and i need your help to test the map and Improve that. (with battlenet in warcraft 3)
I have teamspeak, mumble, skype ... For speaking and playing.

More about my map ?
•The objects, units, spells, ... Are in french.
I can translate for you in the game.
•Heroes of player 1 (red) : Paladin (tank, he protects the others members of the team) and Druid (she heals The team to survive)
•Heroes of player 2 (blue) : Magus (he does damages to kill monsters, looks like a warlock) and archer (she does damages with her bow, and she can to turn into a tiger when she has the level)
•We can change the heroes in the north of the begining.
•The level max is 20.
•Heroes have 6 spells with 5 levels without one with 1 level
•There are lot of new items with icons imported from this website.
And models, skins, ... For a new style of game.
•Lot of secondary quests, kill diablo for example.
•When you up a level, your life and mana are set to 100% and reset your cooldowns.
And many others things !
If you are interested ! Tell me !
Need a Tester. If you have basics in french it's awesome for me.
Ps : sorry for Mistakes ! If i do.

Ragnaros

Last edited:
Level 2
Le monde de Warboss

Le monde de warboss.

Type of map : Hero
Language : French
Programming : GUI
Number of players : 2
How long ? : 1h30 - 3h
Creator : Ragnaros (me)
Description :
At the begining we have 4 heroes ( 2 heroes for player 1 (red) and 2 heroes for player 2 (blue)). They must to Move in the map and doing quests, kill lot of boss, survive in an arena, kill the Council, and the big champion, come in a big war, clean islands, kill diablo ? Illidan ? The lich king ? And more !?
All boss have strategies to kill them. I will give you the strategies with the folder when i take my map on the website.
I have teamspeak, mumble, skype ... For speaking.

More about my map ?
•The objects, units, spells, ... Are in french.
I can translate for you in the game.
•Heroes of player 1 (red) : Paladin (tank, he protects the others members of the team) and Druid (she heals The team to survive)
•Heroes of player 2 (blue) : Magus (he does damages to kill monsters, looks like a warlock) and archer (she does damages with her bow, and she can to turn into a tiger when she has the level)
•We can change the heroes in the north of the begining.
•The level max is 20.
•Heroes have 6 spells with 5 levels without one with 1 level
•There are lot of new items with icons imported from this website.
And models, skins, ... For a new style of game.
•Lot of secondary quests, kill diablo for example.
•When you up a level, your life and mana are set to 100% and reset your cooldowns.
And many others things !
If you are interested ! Tell me !
Ps : sorry for Mistakes ! If i do.

Ragnaros

Status
Not open for further replies.