• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

King Stubby needs some stubbies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
King Stubby needs dwarven and goblin models! :D

I'm new to this board, but i need some help. Would anybody be able to make a dwarven knight, (on a horse, of course! :smile: ) a dwarven archer, a goblin boar rider, and a goblin archer? (goblins as in LOTR style, not warcraft style!)

If you can make any of these, credits will be given in my map.

~King Stubby

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm new to this board, but i need some help. Would anybody be able to make a dwarven knight, (on a horse, of course! :smile: ) a dwarven archer, a goblin boar rider, and a goblin archer? (goblins as in LOTR style, not warcraft style!)

If you can make any of these, credits will be given in my map.

~King Stubby

Something similar to a goblin archer already exists on here. There's a dwarf mounting a ram on here and I believe a Troll Boar Rider is also on this site. Try looking at the models section for the model you desire before making a request. Also don't make such a stupid title like King Stubby needs some stubbies! :D.You should clearly state what you a requesting in your title. Make sure to take a look at Xlightscreen's sticky before making another request.

And what the hell are stubbies?

Last edited:
Level 5
The Ram Rider is a very large model file, and not really what i want. Would you mind explaining where to find that goblin archer? Also, I'm looking for a goblin or orc on a boar, not a troll. Finally, did you ever think that i tried making a small joke?

Level 6
The Ram Rider is a very large model file, and not really what i want. Would you mind explaining where to find that goblin archer? Also, I'm looking for a goblin or orc on a boar, not a troll. Finally, did you ever think that i tried making a small joke?
You can use the Fel Orc Crossbowmen.

If you want a 'Dwarven Knight' you will have to make another request that clearly states what models you are requesting.(Use Xlightscreen's sticky to help you.)

Sometimes you have to make good with what you have available which is the troll mounting a boar. I doubt many people would care if it's a goblin or troll on the boar unless they're some sort of LotR super nerd.

That was a terrible joke.

Mecheon, what's a Beldum?

Last edited:
Level 5
it's a freakin' pokemon! :eekani:

Fine, if possible i'll change the title! Silly me for not knowing that these modelers have no senses of humor! :bored:

EDIT: How do i change the title? ( o_O )

Level 35
I have a sense of humor :D

But anyways.....THATS A TROLL NOT A GOBLIN...*nag* *nag* *nag*

I am a LOTR super nerd by the way. But if you take and shrink a troll down to size and do some mdl editing its possible to make a variety of "goblin" units. The Dwarven Knight however does need another request.

Level 5
I'm sorry, i thought we were talking about dwarf and goblin model requests! :p

I could try some trolls shrinking and tinting, but it would be really cool to have either an orc or a LOTR style goblin on a quillboar, because it wouldn't be like a stick on a barrel! LOL! No offense to that model's maker of course... :D Anyways, i haven't seen any way to do a dwarven archer or dwarven knight either....

Level 35
Dwarves can use bows, but they are usually small and lower range. Dwarves would probably use crossbows more than bows. Considering the size and stopping power compared to a bow at shorter range...such would be needed in a mountain hall environment. Dwarves do however use bows when outside the mountain halls.

Status
Not open for further replies.