• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Just had the weirdest DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Okay, so it was last week and I was asking my classmate through IM the homework for tomorrow monday. They mentioned everything but this thing I slightly remember: my science teacher told us to bring card board for some project.

I kept on asking everyone if our science teacher did mention anything about bringing card board, but no one said there was.

Anyway, since I had card board stacking up in the garage, I brought some to school.

Then when it was science time, my teacher wrote the down what to bring in the following day.

Bring the FF:

1. Marker
2. Scissors
3. Super Glue
4. Card Board.

And I was like WTF.

Some of my classmates were like WTF and my teacher pointing at the card board I brought:

Oh, that's the kind of card board we need.

So today, I guess, DE JA VU isn't so... fake?

Plus I'm GEMINI, I normally get these...

Status
Not open for further replies.