• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just Checking In

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
some kind of barbarian??
1200px-Barb.svg.png

iu
Definitely wrong.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Fridays and the weekend always screw up my daily routine, so I am here Sunday morning before the family wakes up.

Yes and no. For Hive 2 - Remoosed, I have rebuilt the award system in exactly the same way as it is today, but I plan to make them linked together after releasing this.
But we've also had a project to index all contests by their entry URLs so we (in the future) can link awards with their submission. If you have time to help out with this linking @Kyrbi0, it'd be great.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Glad to hear from you! I totally understand messed-up routines, man, what with COVID...

I think that's a great idea. Not exactly sure what you mean by 'indexing' (I mean, isn't there already a big master-list of all previous Contests & URLs for them?), but with whatever energy I have... Well that sounds like something right up my alley. : )

Just tell me where to go (and what to do, precisely).

Status
Not open for further replies.