• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jericho - The Order Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Logo.png

Hello, Community
Jericho The Order Of God is a Multiplayer Shooting full modification (with own online servers) for warcraft 3 the frozen throne project based on the horror egoshooter "Clive Barker's Jericho" if you don't know it you can visit the offical website under: http://www.codemasters.de/jericho/index.php or a hd trailer in order to make a picture of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePhq7wNR-Q&feature=related

The Concept:
A Horror Multiplayer Shooting Map with 7 Characters every of them has his own weapon and his own supernatural abilities/powers for the example telekinesis, revive, blood magic... after the players has choosen his favourite character the players vote for a campaign mission and a difficulty level after the choosing the players join the battle against horrible creatures and the teamwork is the only way to survive in addtion the players can save his received rank in order to unlock new things like more powerfull damage and something like that.

The Characters:
Captain%20Devin%20Ross.PNG

Captain Devin Ross
Weapon: HKG36C assault rifle with an XM26 semi-automatic mounted shotgun
Skill 1: Revive fallen teammates
Skill 2: Regeneration
Captain%20Xavier%20Jones.PNG

Captain Xavier Jones
Weapon: HKG36C assault rifle with an XM26 semi-automatic mounted shotgun
Skill 1: Translate languages
Skill 2: Mind Controll
Corporal%20Simone%20Cole.PNG

Corporal Simone Cole
Weapon: XM8 Compact Carbine
Skill 1: Time manipulation
Skill 2: Ammunition supplies
Father%20Paul%20Rawlings.PNG

Father Paul Rawlings
Weapon: Twin Desert Eagles complete with extended 15 round magazines
Skill 1: Revive fallen teammates
Skill 2: Heal teammates
Lieutenant%20Abigail%20Black.PNG

Lieutenant Abigail Black
Weapon: Sniper Rifle with a grenade launcher (Flash Thought)
Skill 1: Psychokinetic powers her to guide her bullets into multiple targets
Skill 2: Telekinesis
Sergeant%20Frank%20Delgado.PNG

Sergeant Frank Delgado
Weapon 1: .50-calibre semi-automatic custom pistol with 6-round magazines (Pain)
Weapon 2: 7.62-mm mini-gun (Hells Keeper)
Skill 1: Ababinili a parasitic flame spirit allow him to attack with a fire ghost
Skill 2: Fire Shield
Sergeant%20Wilhelmina%20Billie%20Church.PNG

Sergeant Wilhelmina "Billie" Church
Weapon 1: Katana (Nodachi)
Weapon 2: rapid-fire sub machine pistol with a 30-round magazine (Kenjuu)
Skill 1: Blood Life Leech
Skill 2: Fire Blood Ritual

The Enemies:
Cultist.PNG

Cultist
Explosive%20Cultist.PNG

Explosive Cultist
Flying Cultist
Machinegunnrt
Flamethrower
Grenadier.PNG

Grenadier
Warrior Crusader
Crossbowman Crusader
Child%20Crusader.PNG

Child Crusader
Behemoth.PNG

Blind Behemoth
Corpses Behemoth
Legionary
Gladiator
Sumerian%20Puppet.PNG

Sumerian Puppet

Features:
• Shooting System
• Singleplayer and Multiplayer
• Physic System
• Own Online Servers (In order to play with other jericho players)
• Launcher (In order to have at every time the newest version and the newest information about the mod)
• Random generator (in order to make every mission to a new)
• Voting System
• Revive System (Revive your teammates)
• 100% Changed Interface
• 100% Own Files and selfcreated Soundtracks
• Horror atmosphere
• Rank System (Save & Load your rank in order to unlock things)
• 7 diffrent Characters with his own weapons and skills
• 10 Level/Missions

People Recruitment Types:
• Modeller
• Animators
• Jass/vJass/Gui Coders
• Icon Makers
• People with Ideas
• Story Writer
• Concept Artists
• Beta Testers
• Skinners
• Terrainer
• Sound/Music Artists
• Voice Actors

Team:
• Grievous1 (Project Leader, Modeller, Terrainer, Skinner, Coder)
• Lucky.Inx (Ideas/Beta Tester)
• The-Nightmare-Wolf (Terrainer/Sound Artist)
• thonfisk (Terrainer)
• Rushour777 (Modeller)
• N-Ton (Gameplay Coder)
• Manfred.Top (Storywriter)
• Modox (Website Creator/Coder/Beta Tester)
• Anathar (Sound/Music Artist)
• eMo2LoVe (Terrainer/Beta Tester/Voice Actor)

To do List:
• Launcher 100% √
• Website 0% X
• UI 0% X
• Characters Models 5% X
• Ground Tiles 0% X
• Enemy Models 0% X
• Cursor 0% X
• Logo 100% √
• Spells 0% X
• Loadingscreen 0% X
• Previewpicture 0% X
• Doodad Models 0% X
• Selection Circle Model 100% √
• Shooting System 100% √
• Physic System 100% √
• Choose System 100% √
• Revive System 100% √
• Icons X 0%
• Enemy AI System 100% √
• Cliff Skins 0% X

The Project needs at the moment members in order to finish the project. If you are interested to help me out please visit this thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/jericho-project-recruitment-167439/ in order to join the team or the offical request thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/request-project-resources-167753/

More information about the project coming soon very soon I hope you like the little project view of my horror warcraft 3 project...
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Level 14
You should read it again it is not a map... and at the moment the team can't post something because it is just the recruiting phase of the mod project. The project view is here in order the people can make a picture about that what 3 wc3 and modding communitys want to make and yes you are right with the red color I will change it in the next days and I will add some model wips for the project.

Have a nice day!

Level 14
I'm just finish with Death Evolution Tournament a shooting arena I has released in the year 2008 but I have removing it and I have released Whispers in the Dark and Rise of Rapture is 90% finish but on ice for this project... enough information about my projects? You can still visit my old moddb project sites http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-rapture http://www.moddb.com/mods/whispers-in-the-dark and this project is my first team project with rise of rapture who I have worked with a single person with the nickname samoner and this one is not only a team project... jericho is a inwarcraft community project at the moment we are 5 persons but I think that is not enough in order to finish this big project and now I want to recruit people from every wc3 community websites.

Level 14
Sounds nice dude, but do you have time to work on all of your projects?
You once told me that you didnt have enough time too work on the WITD project cause of your new project (Rise of Rapture), and now your starting a new project. Isn't it going to be a little hard too keep both of the project on or is the "RoR" project almost finished? :)

- Just asking :b

Level 12
No haven't enough time that is the reason why I have give up or freeze my other projects for this project. At the moment I recruit people in order I can finish this big project with a team.

Finish Bioshock first your almost done with it or even release a beta. I would however like to try out the new Bioshock you've been creating looks awesome and also stop getting are hopes up for maps you don't ever finish your already on another project and haven't even finished your other projects.

Level 14
Dude you should read it again it is not a map... and I'm not alone at the moment we are six person and Whispers in the dark was just a fail in my eyes (and it is alrdy released -,-) because I have changed the concept to often the jericho concept was the first concept for whispers in the dark for the people who don't know it but without a mouse support shooting system and without of campaign levels and Rise of Rapture (you called Bioshock project...) is on ice for this project because the gameplay concept is incomplete and it sucks at the moment and this is my only one project what is on ice for this project I have only 2 project one is finish the other is on ice for a new one also at the moment I have only one project with a Team now enough information? You really should inform about things before you post things like that. -,-

Have a nice day

Level 14
Yes now I have recruit 7 jericho members from the german warcraft 3 community inwarcraft.de http://warcraft.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?t=201825 but I'm looking for more persons with different talent types here again the complete list:
• Modeller
• Animators
• Jass/vJass/Gui Coders
• Icon Makers
• People with Ideas
• Story Writer
• Concept Artists
• Beta Testers
• Skinners
• Terrainer
• Sound/Music Artists
• Voice Actors

Level 14
@ eMo2LoVe: you are welcome and well, yes the project has female main characters I have addet now full pictures for the chars in order the people can make a better picture about them.

@ chilla_killa: nice to hear dude you are welcome² if you want to make a character you can do it I have upload full pictures for the main chars at the first post (project view) in addtion at the moment we are working on the doodad models also you can choose whichever of them.

btw. I have good news... we have 2 new members modox (website creator/spell coder) and Anathar (Soundtrack Artist) and the offical website is alrdy in work with a private forum only for the team members.

Level 14
not bad :D I like it but its would be cool if you could send me the model files with a private message. Btw. I will post first terrain screenshots in the next days but without any textures also only in the color grey.

Level 7
OMG, another cool horror mod for wc3! if this needs to have a separate launcher will it need to be installed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.