• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] It most be MUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i got a voidPool
  • VoidPull
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to VoidPull
    • Actions
      • Set VoidPull_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set VoidPull_Group = (Units within 400.00 of (Position of VoidPull_Caster) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of VoidPull_Caster)) Equal to True))
      • Set VoidPull_Point = (Position of VoidPull_Caster)
      • Trigger - Turn on VoidPullDOING <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off VoidPullDOING <gen>
  • VoidPullDOING
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in VoidPull_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 20.00 towards (Angle from (Position of (Picked unit)) to (Position of VoidPull_Caster)) degrees)
btw how to do that custom script remove unit from unit group to prevent leaks...
And 2 casts at same time completly bug 1 each other PLEASE help up..
i dont know to make mui sorry..

Level 37
You add the caster into a unit group and pick units around him every 0.05 seconds.

Remove the wait and turn off from the first trigger.

Save a time value into a hashtable for example for the caster, then load the time value and reduce it by 0.05 during every loop. If the value becomse zero, remove the unit from the group. Then you check whether the caster group is empty, if it is turn off the trigger.

Get rid of the leaks:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

hashtable tutorial:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/hashtables-mui-133407/

Level 7
i read that tutorial before.
i read it again DETAILY again
buy i dont see a muy there i see just variables stored in hatishible and then loaded.
i cant find how to make a scupid mui Or mabye What i need isent mui?

EDIT: i finaly understand what u meant... ok il do that 11:40PM il keap in touch

Uhm the void pool can i make units stack 1 on other at the cast time... make them fly while being pulled or something
so they end at one point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.