• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is WC3 ever Going to Be WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have this nice tricky question.
By the time I started map making I saw different things about wc3 and I discover many things that i didnt actually believe they exist..so i came across a question for my self...People making new things in warcraft 3 every day trying make it similar to WoW..is ever Wc3 Going to Reach the Level of WoW...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
YesWeCan_Stalin.gif

Level 27
D00dz!?

The W sentence: Why in the World Would We Like Warcraft 3 to Work Like WoW?

Tell me, people have been talking about how much WoW fucks things up and then you come with this question, who are you anyway, how did i get here, what is this?

Heh? Bye.

EDIT: Thread over where?

Level 5
They should make a Warcraft 4 :( I didn't think WoW was a great game at all (I've played it and reached 71) and it gets boring once in a while. And Warcraft's lore is getting screwed cuz of WoW, especially cuz of TBC :(

I vote a Warcraft 4. Same RTS Game but with the Races of WoW. That way, we can have more "in-game" Models :)

Level 3
They should make a Warcraft 4 :( I didn't think WoW was a great game at all (I've played it and reached 71) and it gets boring once in a while. And Warcraft's lore is getting screwed cuz of WoW, especially cuz of TBC :(

I vote a Warcraft 4. Same RTS Game but with the Races of WoW. That way, we can have more "in-game" Models :)

There is so much that I agree with in this post.

I want a WarCraft IV so much.

Warcraft lore is getting screwed. like, all the major villians in Warcraft getting killed.... by one person... wtf?

I played the trial for WoW. It's not that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.