• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

is there a way to stop AI targeting sertan units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i have a spell that when u kill a unit it will create a skeleton for u that u cant controll.

the problem is that as soon as it spawns the AI seem to target it over the other units and since its hp is looooow (20hp) it dies strait away making the spell usless and no i dont wana just increase the hp i want it low so that when vsing players its up to them to kill it

its for an AoS map

Level 33
Download the test map below.
It uses Invulnerable ability to resist the nearby enemy unit to focus to that summoned unit.
You can increase its "ignore" state duration by just changing the Stats - Duration - Normal from the Divine Shield ability.

You can remove the circling yellow effect on the unit (Divine Shield) by just editing its original buff, or create a new one, with no buff at all.

The buff in this test map is to indicate how long does the "ignore state" occur, nothing else.

Attachments

• Simple Prevent Unit Attack System.w3x
    13.8 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.