• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Is there a way to see reforged model preview

Level 2
Other than the screen on the left. It is small window, I want to preview a reforged model in its attack animation and possible change the angle of view but the screen is too small and you cannot preview a model well. Also if stretching the UI it stretches the whole preview in a way nothing is seen well. I try to preview without any background, if the unit could show animation in editor when placed on the map that would also help but maybe the editor cant do that.

Level 2
Ah I tried this one I get some java error when I want to browse files, but I didn't read enough it seems, like I didn't set my install folder for War3 in the program, I will put this video for anyone that comes across the same problem, thanks

(glad to say I found also the problem with fog effect as it is different question but kind of related as I needed both for the same, when I pan camera I see awful black on the far in Reforged and it is not from Camera properties, turns out was caused by Fog effects on the map so setting custom fog effects to start like 20K end 50K and density 0 removes it.

Attachments

• FogEffectsSetDensity0StartAndEndAbove20K.jpg
    FogEffectsSetDensity0StartAndEndAbove20K.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: