• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is the Necromancer able to benefit from bonus pet damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone. Im playing Sunken City patch 2.4.0( in my country we use warcraft 3 1.24) but i have a problem that i have spent gold on bonus pet damage, but it seemed like my skeleton warriors didnt get the bonus damage like Warlock’s Helguard. Was my skeleton not considered as pet?

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
All Summons are considered pets and benefit from Pet Damage.

However, the Pet Damage stat does not change the summon's Attack Damage value in the interface. It will deal more damage (which you can see with the Floating Damage text), but you won't see its damage go up in the UI.

Level 1
All Summons are considered pets and benefit from Pet Damage.

However, the Pet Damage stat does not change the summon's Attack Damage value in the interface. It will deal more damage (which you can see with the Floating Damage text), but you won't see its damage go up in the UI.
Woah thank you for explaining... I have mistaken the bonus dmg of Helguard as bonus Pet dmg, it was from another source. Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.