• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is it possible to create system like this?

Level 17
Hello everyone. I want to create system like this but i do not know how to do that.

I have a 3 seconds timer for a reason. When the timer expires, i want to simply restart the timer IF the Hero is dead.
I have tried to create my own and requested help twice in here but still it not works properly. For this reason believe it is better to get this system from the beginning without my trigger.

All players only can get 1 Hero
You can buy X item that gives you Blink ability. BUT item is become disable when you take damage from heroes for next 3 seconds.
After 3 seconds you are able to use this item again.
If you will die when your item is disabled and you will revive after 3+ seconds, you are able to use this item again. (it was unsolved bug from my system)

Is anyone can create or show me system like this?
I am requesting it for old version but you can create system in reforged for old version and share with me.

Level 39
Duckfarter literally told you what the issue is in your second thread about this. I also gave you an alternative solution in your first thread about this (in addition to all the help Uncle provided there using the method you’ve been using).

At some point you gotta do something yourself.

It will take you 10 minutes of reading Duck’s replies and 1 minute of clicking in the trigger editor to make it work properly.

Level 17
Duckfarter literally told you what the issue is in your second thread about this. I also gave you an alternative solution in your first thread about this (in addition to all the help Uncle provided there using the method you’ve been using).

At some point you gotta do something yourself.

It will take you 10 minutes of reading Duck’s replies and 1 minute of clicking in the trigger editor to make it work properly.
If i am able to understand, i would not spent my 6 days for the solution. If X person tries to tell me and still it not works, i think i am not capable to understand to person X. This is why i am not spamming and asking questions to person X and trying my luck with someone else.

Still i am looking for system like this.

Level 39
You are able to understand, you are simply not trying to.

I am able to cook a fantastic meal for my romantic date by reading a recipe and smelling the food with my nose… but if I never ever try to cook even one time before then I will not make a good meal when my date comes over.