• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is it possible -Something to do with item using two cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is it possible to do something like my item cooldown is 2 seconds but then i want that particular item to stay at a 2 seconds cooldown but the rest of my items in the inven activates a one second cooldown but their own cooldown might be 3 seconds

Is it possible?

Level 5
Its all in the abilities of the item. Change there cooldowns to what you want. Then in the item, change the ability cooldown check(or somthing like that) to the ability that is uses. If 2 items have the same ability cooldown check the will both start the cooldown.

Level 3
Wait im trying to say that

Theres one item with 5 seconds cooldown
When used, rest of the items in my inven activates a 3 seconds cooldown but the main item still stays at 5 seconds.
The rest of my items in my inven might not have a 3 seconds cooldown some is 10 7 6

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i think he means like if he has a potion and when he uses it he cant use things for 2 seconds then they start there cooldown.... not sure though :?

Status
Not open for further replies.