• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Crash] Invalid Map Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I like some quick help plss, i don't have a spare to my map and some custom script that i type in tis morning become an error when i saved the map. I reopen the world editor and when i open my map it says the map is invalid!!! Plssss quick HELP!!!

Level 2
i check the testmap, but it did not have it..... and i do not really understand wat geries is saying. Plssss HELP TT.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If you use the editor enhancement JassNewGenPack it will have some backups of the map for you to use in its folder structure.

If not then eithor restore a backup, if you have windows 7 you could try rolling back to previous versions or remake the map from scratch.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Right-click>Properties>Previous Version

Wait a few minutes for it to fetch the list (if you turned the feature on).

Then choose a previous version and restore to it.

Only works if shadow copies are turned on and you make regual system restores. Great for returning banks in SC2 if a modification goes wrong or the makers just can not code reliably. Should also work on WC3 maps if you have them in a section that is covered by shadow copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.