• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Integer A array variable removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
How do I remove a Loop Integer A variable with custom script?
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Radius[(Integer A)])
Obviously that does not work, so what do I put after the name of the variable to remove it?

This problem is causing an ability to leak 18 locations every 0.1 seconds, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 6
For anyone to fix this I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to post the whole trigger.

But in most cases all you have to do is make a Global variable integer and start at 1 and add to it 1 for each loop. Then put it in for variable A. in like that
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Radius[(GlobalInteger)])

Level 12
Thanks Dr Super Good.

And @howl2000, this is my trigger, I was trying to figure out how to remove a variable with an Integer A array value.

• Effect1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 18, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Angle[(Integer A)] Less than or equal to 360.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Angle[(Integer A)] = (Angle[(Integer A)] + 5.00)
            • Else - Actions
              • Set Angle[(Integer A)] = 0.00
          • Set Radius[(Integer A)] = (RoDCPoint offset by 500.00 towards Angle[(Integer A)] degrees)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Radius[(Integer A)] using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathPact\DeathPactCaster.mdl
          • Set lcspfx = (Last created special effect)
          • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(udg_lcspfx)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Radius[bj_forLoopAIndex])
      • Set RoDRaPoint = (RoDCPoint offset by (Random real number between 0.00 and 500.00) towards (Random angle) degrees)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at RoDRaPoint using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathandDecay\DeathandDecayTarget.mdl
      • Set lcspfx = (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(udg_lcspfx)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RoDRaPoint)
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of RoDCPoint matching ((Matching unit) Not equal to RoDCaster)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause RoDCaster to damage (Picked unit), dealing (((Max life of (Picked unit)) x 0.10) x 0.03) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 6
Just fill in Dr. Supergood's code he knows what he is talking about 100% of the times ive seen him post.

Status
Not open for further replies.