• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Instancing mode: The Good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Blizzard made a heroic mode for instances in Outland, now i think they should add in a new mode that applies for lvl 60 intances and raids so that they become lvl 70 instances, no improved loot, but you get to relive the good old days, getting 40 70s and going to AQ like i did once was too easy, we downed first boss in 30 seconds, i wish i could go back to level 60 and do MC, Onyxia's lair and do all the cool things back then, sadly i was 56 when BC came out.

Instances like Stratholme, Scholomance, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Naxx, Onyxia's lair, and every other level 60 raid, the Good old days mode makes them all level 70 instances, you get to relive the good old days of wow, for those who missed out, like me : (

:sad:

Level 5
I would support this. All old instances to lvl 70. Although I hear Molten Core will be put to lvl 80 soon after the expansion so not all hope is lost.

Level 11
I would support this. All old instances to lvl 70. Although I hear Molten Core will be put to lvl 80 soon after the expansion so not all hope is lost.

Naxxramas is the old school instance being revived in WotLK as the first 25 man.

MC is still gonna be left to rot, Blizzards main excuse for not doing heroic versions of old instances (or reviving them such as they're doing with Naxx) Is because they want to stay focused on new content and continue pushing forward.

Level 13
It wouldn't be to hard to do... just level everything. Hell I could do that on my Pserver in a day. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.