• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Incite Unholy Frenzy DATA A1 & B1

Level 10
While the spell's description said "Sacrifices a target friendly Undead unit. All nearby non-mechanical units gain Unholy Frenzy, increasing attack rate by <Auuf,DataA1,%>% but draining them of <Auuf,DataB1> hit points per second. |nLasts <Auuf,Dur1> seconds", DataA1 and DataB1 of Auuf ability are both nowhere to be found.

Is there any way to unhide them or work around this issue.

Because I'm trying to make it a Hero's ability with 3 levels. But it seems there is no effect on level 2 & 3 (if I set it 3 levels). Moreover, I hope to mess with those data as well (to make it have negative values on dps to see if it could become a hp regeneration property).

Thank you in advance.

Level 21
Are you using the latest patch in the editor?
This sometimes can bug around i've found.

Seems like a weird find actually, because i think incite unholy frenzy is refering to the basic Unholy Frenzy spell (Auhf) - somehow without using the right rawdata spell id. So maybe Blizz hardcode-linked both spells?
At any rate, you can try/should be able to to refer to a dummy unholy frenzy spell instead.