• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Incinerate Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Does incinerate work with ranged heroes ?
As I modified it and add it to my hero, I cant see no change
even when I modified the fields for the damage multiplier to 1000
it still wont work. Any ideas on how I would fix this ?
Please help :)

Level 4
Are you talking about the Incinerate ability from the Firelord hero? Then yes. Of course it works with ranged heroes. Firelord is a ranged hero. If nothing works, try to reset the field values and see any changes first before you edit it.

But one thing i didn't understand is, what did you mean by you couldn't see any changes?

Level 11
yes, Im using the passive incinerate.
I was planning to use the incinerate(arrow) ability
but I cant seem to change the values.

@Hail Storm
when I modified the field, to 10,15,20,25. I tried to look if the attack was increasing
per attack but it did not seem to change. :)

Level 4
yes, Im using the passive incinerate.
I was planning to use the incinerate(arrow) ability
but I cant seem to change the values.

@Hail Storm
when I modified the field, to 10,15,20,25. I tried to look if the attack was increasing
per attack but it did not seem to change. :)

Oh the Incinerate Passive. You didn't say. Is Passive the one that blocks the ability and has a requirement or is it something else? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Well that doesn't make sense?... It's supposed to work. How's about filling up all the field values into full amount (Like infinite, example 9999999) including the Death Damage Data. Maybe you only edited the Bonus Damage multiplier? Or maybe it's the ability description. You might have not changed it so it could be fooling you into thinking that the values didn't change. Check if either of them is correct.

I just made a test map now on it. And it works. I killed all units in one blow. (Because of the infinite value, 99999)

I hope that solves your problem. =)

Level 11
ill try to add death damage data cause i set it to 0 :D

EDIT:
I tried maxing out all field but still nothing works. :(

Level 11
I think I would just us the trigger that magtheridon gave as I would be able to play with the skills and make it more complex

thank you for those who tried to help anyway :) +rep to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.