• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Importing Models Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need a link to a tutorial, cause I a wrote a bloody tutorial on how to do this!
But I still seem to facepalm miserably.
Give me credit here though; they're .WMO conversions.

Anyways I've read the readme (which is not accurate), seen multiple videos but for some god d*** reason I can't seem to figure out how to properly import these models.

I import the textures, move to the Assets/Textures path (even tried Assets/Textures/<modelname>) save, close, then import the models to Assets/ but still no luck.

I know they work because I downloaded a test map and saw them in action. However even copy-pasting them from that map into mine didn't work.

DSG this one's to you cause I know you're online atm: can you possibly download my map, import these models properly (cause I can't) and then re-upload?

If so, love you long time.

Attachments

• Civ.SC2Map
    296.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Models.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 30
You have to be joking that you really could not do this...

I know it sounds really pathetic and I apologise for taking your time up but I honestly could not figure this one out.. I must have been doing something wrong.

And yes it's even more embarrassing that I created a tutorial on how to do this properly lol.

Thank you for doing it for me =]

Status
Not open for further replies.