• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Importing gamecube models to wc3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can it be done? For example, taking a mario model from Super Smash bros. melee and using it in a map. If so, how would I go about getting their models?

Level 2
I would think you could reduce the number of polys without seriously warping the shapes, right? You can do it with WOW models...
I just want to know how I'd go about getting their models, the fact that the polys need to be reduced significantly is a given.

Level 7
I'm not sure it can be done but the SSBM models were made on computers so...

You'd probably have to ask one of the people who were part of the PAL team who made those awsome models.

Status
Not open for further replies.