• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Importing a tile cliff texture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from a reply to the thread (which I propose you read before asking).
I quickly noticed that many users were experiencing issues with this tileset.
The creator of this Tileset said "Can be used to replace Cliff1 and/or a standard tile."

After Downloading and Extracting, Import the file "cliff1.zip" into the Import Editor.
If you want the cliff tileset, change the full path to:
ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff1.blp

If you want the actual tiles, import "Cliff1.zip" once more, changing the full path to:
TerrainArt\Village\Village_CobblePath.blp

This way you can keep both the Cliff and the Tiles. If you don't want one or the other simply delete it from the import editor.

Please note that the tileset doesn't HAVE to replace the village cobble path, instead it can replace many other tilesets - simply find the path. I do it by looking at other tilesets on this website and finding the paths of the tilesets that they replace.

I hope I helped you all :)

That being said.
After having looked through the additional post this cliff/tile seem to have some serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.