• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Image - Create Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, everyone.I have met a problem:ogre_frown:
Please tell me how to create image in game.
(*I have tested the way below, it worked for me but there are some colours around that image, help !)
[trigger=Create Image]MyTrigger
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Image - Ceate an image using ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNrpgHeroby_67chrome
Image - Change (Last created image): Enable render always state
Image - Show (Last created image)[/trigger]
:thumbs_up:Thanks for yur help:ogre_hurrhurr:

Images have to be the appropriate size (dimensions must be powers of 2, such as 64x64 or 256x256 or 512x512, etc.)

If not, the edges will be stretched to fit those dimensions. To fix that, you can just copy and paste your image onto a transparent background image of size 512x512 (or some other dimension that works), save as TGA -> convert to BLP then use ingame.

Look at this tutorial for more info:
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=66955

Level 10
did you type it your own?
You can just right-click the name of the trigger in that trigger and then click copy as text :D

I believe that the image is not tga
Yes, I typed it myself and I didn't checked it before I logged out so it became ''special'' :d Thanks for your replied
Images have to be the appropriate size (dimensions must be powers of 2, such as 64x64 or 256x256 or 512x512, etc.)

If not, the edges will be stretched to fit those dimensions. To fix that, you can just copy and paste your image onto a transparent background image of size 512x512 (or some other dimension that works), save as TGA -> convert to BLP then use ingame.

Look at this tutorial for more info:
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=66955

Am I able to create a transparent background without Photoshop??(I don't have a Photoshop :ogre_icwydt:and my things are alway free)Thanks for your replied

Level 1
HI there
Here is my method to create new image :
public REImage();
public REImage(int w, int h);
public REImage(int w, int h, ImageMode mode);
public REImage(int w, int h, ImageMode mode, byte[] data);
public REImage(int w, int h, ImageMode mode, byte[] data, RColor[] colorPalette);

Status
Not open for further replies.