• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I'd like to work with someone on an rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Need ESPECIALLY a map-maker.

I have some good ideas for making a great RPG.

I am pretty good with triggers and excellent with logistics (ie storyline, fine detail in placement and attributes)

I have a good storyline (mainly an ending) in mind unless anyone, he/she who wishes to work together, already has one.

I'd really like to work with small damage numbers (ie hp for medium boss is 130, attack dmg is 15, ally dmg is 5, armor 3, hp 50, etc)
I'd like to start allies off with 1 or 2 dmg.

TEAMWORK-based. All gold should go to the "city".

Almost TD incorporated as a means to generate gold. Each person should have a tower where creeps rush to. If "city" building is destroyed, end of game, so as players are out and about they need to keep an eye on their base and tower, and upgrade it and the archers loaded into it.

No shared vision except "city" area.

Also have everything manual and realistic.
Upgrades for each ability once every 12 hours or something to that effect; units, including helper units need to be in vicinity of "blacksmith" to upgrade weapons/armor, etc, so archers would need to be unloaded from time to time.

Every X number of days new upgrades are ready.

Need X number of ally "wizards" at certain area (in circle "chanting") to revive heros.

When a unit aquires subtanceX and has subtanceY in inventory, can make potion.

invis cloak for a hall of death type of thing..

Basically a Zelda-type RPG, where you have to do certain things and run all over, back and forth in order to complete objectives.

Use the 99?-item-slot code.. If unit has Xarmor or Xweapon in inventory, reduce speed.

Use weapon or armor if it is in item slotX.

Merchants roam the land.

Runes.

Can only heal when chooses to rest/sleep.

Random spawn-placement for creeps.

256x256

I've been making a map but i've decided i don't like it. If anyone wants to help and is good at making appealing maps, please let me know. Even if you don't want to be a part of this project, other than making a map, or even offer some tips/ideas/triggers, i'd greatly appreciate it. It needs to be very realistic looking - something i haven't had enough practice with in awhile.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.