• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] I Will Need A Lot of Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first of all,

I need the trigger to:

A. When I am casting it on the item - Remove the Item
B. Build a Building at Center of Location that hhas been centered over the area of the casting spell.
C. Complete the building and remove whatever was needed to build it.

If you can help me with this please post the trigger here.

And I will most likely need much more help, because this map is a long working progress.

Okay, I need it to Use the items at location to build the building, such as, when they use the ability on the set ammount of Items, it builds the building.

Heres the trigger I thought would work.

• Hut
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Construct (this one)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • WoodAmmount Equal to 6
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Target item of ability being cast)
          • Region - Center Create Buildingd <gen> on (Target point of ability being cast)
          • Unit - Create 1 Peon for (Triggering player) at (Center of Create Buildingd <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Wait 5.00 seconds
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to build a Hut at (Center of (Create Buildingd <gen> offset by (0.00, 0.00)))
        • Else - Actions

Last edited:
Level 4
can you put this in TRIGGER wrap, then i coud probably figure it out, i do better with it
(how you do trigger wrap [TRIGER](paste here)[/TRIGER] ( but spell trigger right)

Status
Not open for further replies.