• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need help wiht a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
raven you look like the almighty one here, ples ehelp me with my question when you have time

Level 3
I get the feeling that Darky actually triggered the spider's morph into a dragon, because the spider form and the dragon form don't gain experience at the same time. To me, he probably used Replace triggers or just moved the morphing unit to a spot on the map and Hid it. When you have a group selected and memorized, and it contains Metamorphus, if he transforms, you can't select him with the saved unit group unless he transforms back.

Level 2
maybe im wrong but when the you morph in RotD the hero is unselected and moves from first to last place (top-left corner of the screen). Morph ability wouldn't do that. Also, notice that the hero always got its spell/items after morphing (right?)so..
1.maybe he hide 1 of the hero and give it to neutral everytime.
2.maybe he uses game cache to save everything.
3.maybe he uses variables to save the spells level/items

I think game cache would be the best idea. Just save the hero when it morphs, and load the other (and each hero got new abilities) but #1 would maybe be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.