• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need help whit blurrynes

Status
Not open for further replies.
179238-albums2450-picture27548.png
179238-albums2450-picture27547.png
i know i apolygize for it :p
The pics :
More pic shall come :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You could try using a hard brush instead of a soft brush, should make everything more solid. If it's still blurry you could experiment a little with Sharpen filters.

Level 22
Sharpen Filters tends to make the image ugly and it doesn't really sharpen the way you would like to. The best would be not smudge too much and use slightly harder brushes. Sometimes you would want things to be a bit blurry though.

The texture on the trolls head is kinda nice btw :D

Sharpen Filters tends to make the image ugly and it doesn't really sharpen the way you would like to.

Actually, hitting Sharpen once after finishing the image vastly improves its clarity. Anything beyond that may be horrendous, depending on the image itself.

OP: I presume you're using soft brushes. Avoid them for outlining and coloring and use them for blending instead.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Sharpen Filters tends to make the image ugly and it doesn't really sharpen the way you would like to. The best would be not smudge too much and use slightly harder brushes. Sometimes you would want things to be a bit blurry though.

The texture on the trolls head is kinda nice btw :D

You don't even do art, so please don't try to correct me, after all, I am an artist and I have been for over fifteen years. >_>

.. brotherly-love? Yeah right.

Level 22
I have used Photoshop for at least a year now and I now a lot about how some of the functions work. Also, anyone can be corrected by anyone. Even Einstein could be corrected by a little child if he had done something wrong. And you haven't been an artist for 15 years. If you have then I have been an artist for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.