• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a terrain maker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well...i am new in map making and i m working on making a new map very similar to lords of europe.The problem is that i tried to coppy the terrain but that did worked cos the terrain from ''Lords of Europe'' mixed up a little.So what i need is a terrain maker to make a terrain 256x256 or bigger of Europe.With cliffs,trees and places capable puting walls and fortifications thats all.Thank u for your understanding

Level 36
You might want to consider making your post and idea more intersting to the people you are asking.
Mind you, we arnt robots jumping to your aid as soon as you shout out for it.

Edit:

Looking better, good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.