• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Human & Orc Mines (amongst others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I quit my job recently and resumed work on my campaign project about the rise of Storwmind after the third war. I have no proof of concept AOY (except the few screenshots that are an year old), but given such resources would be pretty useful to the whole community, and they are one of the most important aspects of the gameplay I plan, I'm shooting it now:

I need at least two additional "mine" structures in the likes of the Haunted and Entangled Gold Mines.

• Human Goldmine, in the likes of the Kingdom of Stormwind (not Lordaeron)—like those, those, those, those buildings (more monolithic structure)
  • Orc Goldmine, preferably in the likes of Vanilla orcs, those, those, or those Orc building models
In my campaign, mines play a different role—you conquer them to increase your "food", allowing you to build more buildings and units.

In addition to those, these would be helpful as well, but are not required (the bolded ones are more important):

• Dwarven Goldmine e.g. these
  • Blood Elf Goldmine
  • High Elf Goldmine
  • Alternative Undead Goldmine (without the slots for Acolytes—a simple edit is sufficient)
  • Dalaran Goldmine e.g. this or these
  • Goblin Goldmine in the likes of these
  • "Bandits" Goldmine (the Defias/Stonemasons; a Mercenary Camp-styled Goldmine)
  • Lordaeron Goldmine—can be the same as the Stormwind one, but with different crest; e.g. this style

Of course, the two most important are the Orc and Human ones. The others are secondary and they are not a request; merely something I might need and you might find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.