• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HQ Pokemon Styled Mini PvP/PvE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
z5GZiRs.png

Base Map

Entry to Pokemon League

Forbidden Forest

As I terrain, I wanted to make a natural feeling and simple map to serve as a guideline and to capture the vision of the landscape. Later I'll add a more complicated version that includes names, more towns and other primary features.
cEBzpun.png

Ready to challenge the Elite Four?
The Pokemon League is a staple in Pokemon games. The role it plays in PKMNR is for the PvE gamemode; Champion Mode. Or as a stepping stone for a stronger team in PvP; Stadium Mode.

4r1C63y.png
The Forbidden forest is the southern most half of the main forest area that serves as a hub connecting several areas. Like most places, but this one especially, is the home of some events!

TafNnvp.png

Last edited:
Level 5
Only a real pokemon fan would make such project :D

Not really interested in this but I'll try out the beta when it comes out !

Status
Not open for further replies.