• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hp bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
how do i remove the hp bar? i tried to change it to some but it only ends up in color black.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If you make the selection circle have a large enough negative radius, it will dissapear. Atleast that is the solution that was given last time this was asked.

You will need to hold shift when double clicking on the selection circle field inorder to open the field in free edit mode where it should accept negative values.

Level 4
Well, i have no idea how to make sure one unit doesn't have a selection circle without using the locust, but there is a way you can make all units have no selection circle:

the trigger follows like:

Action - Game - Enable pre-selection functionality (Enable pre-selection circles, life bars, and object info)

hope it helps

Level 9
Changing the selection scale removes the hp bar, but below the hero's icon it won't.

forsakener, i tried UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Human\blank-background.blp, which is transparent but ends up in color black

Level 9
can't figure it out,
first - i don't have any program that can change a format to blp
second - what does the tutorial mean by "Black = Remove and White = Add" since i'm not used to photoshop
third - i tried to follow the steps until adding channels, then imported it in file .tga, i used it as Hp bar and still ends up in color black.

Status
Not open for further replies.