• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Howl of Terror based spell wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I based a spell called War Howl off of the Howl of Terror spell. Problem is, when the hero uses it (well, clicks it really) the spell doesnt cast! Anybody know why?

Level 8
Okay heres the order of events
>the War Howl spell is based off the howl of terror spell and given to the hero> the hero learns the spell>hero tries to click the spell to use it>nothing happens. The spell effects and art all have the original howl of terror art effects, but when I use it the cooldown doesnt even start.

Level 12
What are you trying to do with it?

I mean seriously. How are we supposed to fix vague mcgee spell #32 without first knowing what it's supposed to do?

Level 8
@Vegavak: like i said, its based off of howl of terror, so it does the same thing, for the most part, its only the name and stat values that are changed

@Battle_Shipper: Cooldown is 12 sec, targets are Air, Ground, Enemy, Neutral. It just doesnt decrease the enemies stats like it should.

Level 8
Heres a pic of the object data

Attachments

• War Howl Prob.jpg
    War Howl Prob.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 197
Level 12
Did you make a trigger for the spell?Any trigger connected to it at all?If you did post it,i had similiar problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.