• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm new here, in case you couldn't tell that by the forum section. My topic is so important, I gave it an exclamation mark so you'd all notice it above the other people's topics.

I dunno what to say about myself. I'm from Winnipeg, aka Murder City, way up in the frozen north of Canada. My avatar is from Doctors of Madness, an obscure but awesome proto-punk band from the early 70's. My signature is from a W.H. Auden poem called September 1st, 1939. I like music more than most people, the colour orange, rats, trains, hoodies, breaking light bulbs and a lot of types of tea. I love talking about music, so send me an IM if you want. I have AIM and MSN, both of them are in my profile (I just finished adding everything to my profile, info, avatar, signature, pictures, etc.)

So yeah... howdy.

Level 1
light bulbs only put out chemicals when you break them if they're those freaky new ones that last six years and use almost no energy, because those have magnesium in them or something. Old school light bulbs are fine. And don't you be badmouthing orange. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.