• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to use mode and commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
so guys i have been playing lots of angel arena and dota maps in warcraft 3 the frozen throne and each time i use the command -ap or -ar nothing happen , help me plz:vw_wtf:

Level 1
Wrong forum

Anyway, it's not that every single AoS will have -ap and -ar commands! This is something done by triggers and it is not guaranteed that all maps will have that feature.

Sry about the wrong post place but the map iam playing in it say that i can use this commands , Do u have maps that is supporting this commands?

Level 1
so what is the problem before i start the game i make all the computer on insane and use the full control on the units and reveal the map is there something wrong?

Level 1
i tried so and i used the mode and he typed that the enemy can pick heroes and i can pick from their base , But i cant see anyother heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.