• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] How to make the Illusion copy all stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the illusion, every time i create an illusion (through the Illusion System), the Illusion does not copy the green hero attributes (added through the Bonus System). But the green attributes of the items are copied normally. I tried to convert the skills used by Bonus System into an Item Ability. but it does not work.
I want all Item Bonuses to be added through the Bonus System, but if this problem has no solution, I will work with traditional bonuses (Object Editor) for items.
What is the special condition that illusions copy an ability?

Thanks for reading.

Level 15
I don't know which Illusion system you are using, but I assume the following:

The reason why items work is because the items are copied to the illusion.
Copying over abilities to the illusion is impossible, unless you keep track of the abilities a unit has. Even then you would need to configure the base abilities.

A bonus mod system usually has functionality to retrieve a units current bonus, so you can use that to apply it on the illusion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.