• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to make a negative value for a spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hello guys. I have a question. How can I make a negative value?
For example, I use the base spell is Chain Lighting, I want it to deal more damage for each jump instead of reducing the damage. In the "damage reduction per target", I choose the value -0.1 but it only appear 0.00. How can I make that value become what I want?
P/S: Hope u guys understand what I write. (My computer cant enter Google Translator)

Level 12
Hello guys. I have a question. How can I make a negative value?
For example, I use the base spell is Chain Lighting, I want it to deal more damage for each jump instead of reducing the damage. In the "damage reduction per target", I choose the value -0.1 but it only appear 0.00. How can I make that value become what I want?
P/S: Hope u guys understand what I write. (My computer cant enter Google Translator)

firstly, click File > Preferences > on General Tab, tick on "Allow Negative Real Values .."

secondly, hold shift while double clicking the values (e.g if the reduction per target is 0.00, hold shift and double clicking that values and change it to the values you want :)

Hope u guys understand what I write. (My computer cant enter Google Translator)
yeah, you explained it very clear, no need to use Google Translator, it's bad at translating :)

Level 20
You can give negative or extremely values to anything, but not all of them will take effect during gametime, like Sight range, that can't go beyond 1800, or Movement speed that can't go over 522.

Status
Not open for further replies.