• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to get shoot effect attachments to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm having a problem with the Weapon effect attachments (from Konstrukt). How do I get them to work?

I've tried to just attach them with the Bloodmage sphere ability (with his floating fireballs), but then it appears to be firering all the time.
How do I do this properly?

P.S. If this gets answered it should probably be added to the Sticky FAQ of the models forum.
I've seen several people asking the same question. :wink:

Level 7
Well, I know how to add simple attachments (weapons) to work. It's just a matter of picking an Orb item ability and change the art.
Or even better, Bloodmage's sphere ability, for no annoying icon.

But I still need to now how to display the effeck attachment when SHOOTING only... :(

Level 7
I've READ the stickies. :evil:

READ my post.
If this gets answered it should probably be added to the Sticky
It's not there. At least, not so obvious that I got it. It should be.
I thought the stickies were supposed to be so simple and straightforward that you didn't had to ask stupid questions after reading them. :roll:

AND I've just tried it out.
It did NOT work.
(You might think I'm a bit harsh on you, but as a mod, you really shouldn't make that kind of mistakes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.