• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Gold:
Gold
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of the game
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All Players)/(All Players controlled by a (User) player) and do (Actions)
Player - Add 1 to (Picked Player) Current gold

how to do that?

[trigger=Gold]
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Set (Picked player) Current gold to (((Picked player) Current gold) + 1)
[/trigger]

Use the set player property and use an arithmetic of picked player current gold player current gold +1

EDIT: Hold on, I think I missed something here.
EDIT2: Nah, go ahead, it works.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You do that using the jass scripting language. GUI triggers can be used to make the JASS if you have problems with text based languages but still not as effciently.

What you gave was basically what you wanted. Look for the right actions and you will make it in no time at all.

Hint - Player Properties... Gold and Lumber is one of them.

Level 3
but dude, this is pretty simple, I don't think someone would make a video tutorial for this...
just copy the trigger and study a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.