• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to create a Trigger to continue receiving XP from monsters as a LVL 5+ Hero

Level 2
I'm creating a huge map as if it were some kind of MMORPG in Warcraft III Reforged, only with Neutral Hostile enemies.

However, when I reach level 5 with a Hero, he stops receiving XP from these monsters. I would like to know if there is a system or something I can do to continue receiving XP from monsters regardless of my level and the level of the enemies, but a low XP to progress slowly.

Unfortunately I don't understand anything about creating Triggers and I would like to know how to do this and someone who could send me a system that would work in my case so that I could import it into my map.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hello, this is a standard Warcraft 3 mechanic that doesn't rely on triggers.

Instead, go into the Gameplay Constants where you can find a lot of different fields related to mechanics in the game. Scroll down until you find the Hero category and you should see all sorts of experience tables and other data related to leveling up a hero. From there you should be able to figure it out, either through trial and error or by searching for specific tutorials / information regarding what you see.

Also, in the future I recommend google searching your issue before making a new thread. I typed "hiveworkshop hero level 5 limit" in google and found a few threads with the same question as yours:
Just about every single general question has been asked and answered at one point in time.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello, this is a standard Warcraft 3 mechanic that doesn't rely on triggers.

Instead, go into the Gameplay Constants where you can find a lot of different fields related to mechanics in the game. Scroll down until you find the Hero category and you should see all sorts of experience tables and other data related to leveling up a hero. From there you should be able to figure it out, either through trial and error or by searching for specific tutorials / information regarding what you see.

Also, in the future I recommend google searching your issue before making a new thread. I typed "hiveworkshop hero level 5 limit" in google and found a few threads with the same question as yours:
Just about every single general question has been asked and answered at one point in time.
Hello friend, thanks for responding, I already managed to solve it. I just changed the last value of Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction within Gameplay Constants.