• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

How to create a realistic ruin map [help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was creating a custom campaign, and a map it has has the sunken ruins tileset. Could anyone please instruct me how to create a realistic-looking ruin (surrounded by forest)? Also, how do you create a maze through the forest and ruin? (I have basic knowledge on creating maps).

Antares

Spell Reviewer
Level 22
It's probably a bit late to answer the question, but I have made a terrain for a map I never finished a long time ago that has exactly the features you're looking for. It's not great, but maybe you can find some inspiration.

Your question is probably too extensive. I would slice the task down into smaller components and focus on them one at a time, and try to get help on the individual tasks.

Attachments

• Azshara's Pact Terrain.w3x
    457 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.