• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how to change color of game text and when u gona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
yea i wonder how i make a trigger that change color of the whole game text...
like when u go on battle net u see this game is blue text instead of orginal or pink mybe.....

so when u host the game the other people see the text as pink blue or orange...

and how i change color of the teams like in dota

there u see the sentinel is red ithink
and the sourcge is green :S

how i do this.... PLZ help me

Level 4
The second one. Go to Scenario or whatever the tab in command bar is named. From there go to "Forces", and there put the color codes like normal and name your team.
In the first question do you mean the game name or map name?

Level 2
Also make sure you have more than one force, because you said players would just switch to Team 2. Scenario > Force Properties. Make sure Use Custom Forces is checked. Then try renaming them, etc.

edit: If you want to change the name of a Comp in game, go to Player Properties which is one of the tabs with Force Properties. You can do the same thing you did with forces for the comp's name. It won't work with players unless you use a trigger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.