• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How do you think that the will would end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Nuclear suicide...sounds fun. If I ever find myself in a situation where I want to kill myself, I might as well take out an entire city with me, and grotesquely mutate the survivors for centuries to come, spreading fallout over the land. Nothing says "I have no reason to live, and you shouldn't either" quite like a mushroom cloud.

Level 19
Nuclear suicide...sounds fun. If I ever find myself in a situation where I want to kill myself, I might as well take out an entire city with me, and grotesquely mutate the survivors for centuries to come, spreading fallout over the land. Nothing says "I have no reason to live, and you shouldn't either" quite like a mushroom cloud.

Amen. Add an orgy to that and I'd say that's the way to go.

Level 12
im not talking about my suicide, im talking about other weird neo-hippies that have nukes and wanna nuke the rest of the world cause we wanna fight in wars and they oppose wars so they try to stop us with nukes.

whilst the neo-hippies are nuking third world countries and main political countries some other germans rally and resurect hitler with 30th century tech. that appeared wen some guy time traveled from the furtue.

Level 27
The greatest cult ever conceived. We will do everything in our power to resist his sweet, sweet, words, but to no avail. There will be a huge party to which we all attend, and then we part from the mortal realm to places magnificent. Honestly, I'm excited just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.