1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I use Hosting Bot?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by Dinodin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Dinodin

Dinodin
    It's a real pain to host games on battle.net now because it takes up to 1-2 hours to get full house with players in a map and I can see almost everyone is using hosting bot which automatic refreshes all player-spots.. When I host games, it always appears on the bottom of the list and almost no one wants to join and autorefresh-tool does not help at all... How do I do to use a hosting bot that everyone seems to use now!? Pls help!!

2. getinthevan

getinthevan
    Hey I came to this site to learn about more about hosting w/ a bot..... i have successfully learned how to use my host bot programs i got. i have learned how to use "ghostone" and "ghost++"
    im not sure if i am allow to post links here so i wont lol
    just do a search on those to hosting programs :)

i would recommend using "Ghostone" its way easier! it still took me some time to learn it though.

another thing you mentioned is being at the bottom of the list in a custom game. From my understanding that has nothing to do w/ being a host bot or just a normal guy trying to find players to host.
    It has to do w/ your latency or ping in relation to battle net. the list is auto arranged by highest latency to lowest latency.

do a youtube search for "How to reduce your latency (lag) in online games"
    OR
    there is a program that can improve your latency called "Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00" do a search on that it can help

3. Kala

Kala
    MakeMeHost or Blinkgaming allows you to host easily through bots.

4. takakenji

takakenji
    I think you Need to pres the Button on it

5. Dinodin

Dinodin
    I've tried MakeMeHost but it just has some maps that I can choose but I want to host a map that I've created by myself and that site doesn't allow that what I've seen :-/

6. getinthevan

getinthevan
    Wow i just found out that when you host a game and it is on the bottom of the page it means you have the best ping!! that to me doesn't make sense but it is true......

so i guess what i said earlier is incorrect...

7. Dinodin

Dinodin
    Well where can I download Leatrix_Latency_Fix_3.00 for free?? I've searched alot but it seems like it costs :-/

8. getinthevan

getinthevan
  9. Dinodin

Dinodin
  10. getinthevan

getinthevan
    i would click the uninstall go to speakeasy.net find the speed test run it a couple of times...

then click the install button on that latency program,
    restart your computer..
    then run the speed test see if you notice any improving results!

11. Dinodin

Dinodin
    I tested it now and it seemed to improve it alot! Thank u so much :)