• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I Replace Icons?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I Downloaded MetallicBlueCommandButtons and I dont know how to replace the regular icons with those icons can someone explain how to do this???

Level 8
You welcome ;D

Eh anyone know how to put a skin in lol

You mean replacing a original skin with a custom one?

Just import it and set the custom path to the path of the original skin on the .mpq file.

Example:
Units\Orc\Shaman\Shaman.blp

If you got your skin here, in the skin page it shows the correct paths

Level 6
Thx for the help man, and i think i have 1 more question, how do i post screen shots from my game to THW? is there a program to DL?

Level 8
Thx for the help man, and i think i have 1 more question, how do i post screen shots from my game to THW? is there a program to DL?

When you press "Print Screen" in-game the screen automatically goes to your screenshot folder under the wc3 folder. The extension is .tga.

Status
Not open for further replies.