• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HOW DO I PROTECT MY MAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ok yes i know that ive asked this be 4 but i got crap awnsers. I figure if i ask it here ill get sum rweal ones. When i ask how to protect my map i mean ho do i get it so no one can enter it on world editor!!!! Plz tell me

Level 7
Matt540 said:
Uhhh...this is an against the rules topic. Try asking something like...how do I watertint my map...isnt that what its called, letting people view the map, but hiding the items, triggers, etc?
ok

Level 7
protecting maps is against rules apparently as the people from wc3sear (and blizzard to i think) want others to see your maps and let them create their own maps with your ideas. This is used for support on their games. Some people sometimes steal a map and modify it to their own version which has cause people to protect maps. Personnally i am indifferent to protection and enjoy opening up my old(and recently) play games to see how they were made, all for the benefit of my game(s) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.