• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I make units pass through a building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so yea, I want units to be able to pass through building.
I tryed to set Unit - Classification to Walkable, but it doesn't work.
I also set Pathing - Collision size to 0, but it doesn't work either.

So? is it related to the unit (that can walk through building) or to the building (that allow units to walk through it)

What do I need to do?
Thanks

Level 2
In the object editor select the building and find Pathing - Pathing Map: and then change that to NONE. And collision Size of building to 0. This will make it so that all units can walk through the building.

Level 4
well, actually, I want it to be placed/built like a building. If I put Pathing Map to NONE, it would meen that it won't "stick" to a grid, right? I mean, stick like building does when you choose where to build them

Status
Not open for further replies.