• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I make an melee unit ranged when he acquires an item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How do I disable the heroes attack 1 and make attack 2 available??

Somebody please help :( I am stuck in this situation..

Panto....or everyone....how do I do that? How do I disable the heroes attack 1 and make attack 2 available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Theres a much easier way,

The shadow orb or dark orb (or whatever) ability in items

I used it ALOT in one of my maps however the problem i ran into was that i wanted the unit to change attack types, and with every combonation available in my game it was going to take at least a year to make a seperate character for each weapon

Another good item abitity is the... engineering upgrqade

Level 6
Is it true about the Orbs Effect?

I'm not sure about it when someone talks about Orb's Effect changing a unit's melee attack to ranged.
Have anyone really tried it?
It only applies for flying unit (The ranged attack)
I have been into it for a while, can someone really tried it and show that it works. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.