• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do i make a unit attack 2 attacks simmultainously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
For Example, if i have a hydra i want him to shoot yammato and thermal lance i can make him shoot 1 at a time, but i want him to shoot both at the same time. any help?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The only soulution I know is to make it so one of the guns can fire while moving (unrelated to attacks) but give it a very small firing arc. The result is that it will fire the second weapon while the first one is fired because only then will it be aligned facing the unit enough for the second one to fire.

Check how the goliath does it in the campaign when upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.