• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I figure out ARGB values?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
ARGB.create(255, 255, 255, 255);

How do I figure out their values, I'm trying to create purple atm. What does each value mean, and also is their already a premade color pallet with the values?

Edit: nvm just realized it stands for Alpha red green blue.

Level 9
A - alpha, sets the transparency
R - the red value
G - the green value
B - the blue value
I'm assuming the first value is alpha in Zinc because that's the format of the name.

Google "purple in rgb" if you want the values for it, or go into an image editing program (MS Paint, for one) and fiddle around with its colorizer.

Level 12
I miss the old TVs that used RYB :|

What chaosy said, just make sure that it is in the same "code" you need it to be.
It could be Hex, 256 or 100 or 1.0
I think War3 uses 256 for some things, Hex for others and 1.0 for third.

Which makes things freaking annoying

regards
-Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.