• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How can i make this cool look on my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Lol, that's nothing. Just spam some crystals, webbed rocks and snow rocks. It's not at all a cool look, it's just a basic look that every other snow map, of that type, has. Really easy to make, I don't understand why you need help with that.

Level 7
Not the terrain dudes the cool interface(Icy inventory, Icy Slots, Icy hp bar, mana bar, cool textures around the minimap etc..). Can u please tell me how can i make this?

Level 7
Sry man u haven't understanded me im talking about (Icy inventory, Icy Slots, Icy hp bar, mana bar, cool textures around the minimap etc..). So can some 1 help me or not?

Level 3
If you want to make the interface look good, you have to talk to StRoNgFoE to get it. Go to bmgcl.emuxhaven.net or go to myspace.com/wmwte, become his friend, and ask him for his interface. They're right too, it has nothing to do with triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.