• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How Can i Importe into the game a weapon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Hey. :)
Replacing Illidan's model wont work - the attachment model is not made to replace an existing model but to add to it. You'll have to find a weaponless Illidan model(I recommend you to find a "Weaponless Models" thread first, in which someone most likely requested Illidan as it's a popular model), replace Illidan's model with the weaponless one and then follow this tutorial to attach the attachment to Illidan.
Good luck with your map. ;)

Level 1
thank you guys, i try it but i can not make it. i m really want it but i can not make it

pls guy could you give me a video tutorial ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.