• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hivers who are testing maps heed my call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finished my campaign, but now step by step more bugs are showing up. I am trying to fix any i can find, but it is just going slow. Beside bug fixes i also want to add new stuff to my map. Some additional quests, or systems that would fit my story and make campaign more pretty.
That is for what i need reviews of more than just one person, who is i believe already unsatisfied because he had to download map more than three times. Thats Yogiman, i have credited him in very last map of my campaign.

So i am using this thread to call all of you, if you are not making your own maps, campaigns, models skins or icons. Come test my campaign and share your experience with rest of us. Thanks. Link is given in form of picture.

Come have fun playing Zuka's Journey and in same time help me to improve it

Status
Not open for further replies.